This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Services LLC Associates, RewardStyle affiliate, and brand partner, I may earn a small commission for any purchases made through affiliate links. You can read my full disclaimer and disclosure statement here.
Pasta is such a difficult meal to enjoy when you don’t eat gluten or dairy. Finding the right kind of noodles that have both amazing flavor and texture is sometimes easier said than done.
But during a recent Target run, I decided to pick up a box of Banza Noodles and give them a try. They’re noodles made out of chick peas, so hey.. why not?
I was pleasantly surprised that this untraditional gluten free, dairy free chicken pasta was as amazing as it was. It literally only took minutes to make, and gave me leftovers for another 3 meals. (Keep in mind, for the chicken, I had already cooked/prepped it in advance, so that did help save time!)
- 1 package of Banza Noodles (I used Cavatappi)
- Leftover cooked chicken thighs (I used about 2.5 oz per serving, this recipe makes 4 servings total)
- 1 package frozen broccoli (you could also use fresh)
- Garlic Salt, and Pepper to taste
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Saute broccoli over low-medium heat with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper to taste
- In a separate pan, cook pasta until done, drain
- Combine pasta and broccoli and cook together on low heat – about five minutes, adding a little more olive oil
- Add in your cooked chicken and stir together
Makes 4 Servings
Nutritional info per 1 serving:
Calories: 405 Carbs: 37g protein 28g fat 19g