Gluten-free and dairy-free? Girl, I got you. I’ve been living that gf/df lifestyle for about seven years now so I’ve learned a thing or two about navigating my way through a holiday centered around baking all the gluten and dairy.
That’s why I’ve rounded up 15 incredibly delicious gluten-free, dairy-free Christmas sweets and treats so you can throw that apron on and gain a couple holiday pounds right along with everyone else.
15 Delicious Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Christmas Sweets & Treats
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls from A Baking Journey are made with only 4 ingredients, and are vegan, gluten-free, and made with no refined sugar
- Gingerbread Coffee Cake from Strength & Sunshine is gluten-free, vegan, and made with a superfood ingredient too good to pass up!
- 4 Ingredient Amaretto Truffles from Lemons + Zest can be made with or without dairy ingredients, giving you lots of baking options that are all so simple!
- Coconut peppermint fudge from A Life of Happenstance is made with just 5 ingredients and tastes like a candy cane! It’s also paleo-friendly, gluten-free, dairy-free, and uses no refined sugars.
- Pomegranate and pistachio dark chocolate bark from Maple + Mango is so tasty and healthy it can be made an enjoyed ANY time of year!
- Vegan Peppermint Bark from Wow, It’s Veggie?! is cute, festive, and totally vegan and gluten-free.
- Gluten Free Almond Cookies from It’s Not Complicated is a super clean, super simple cookie that’s finished in minutes!
- Cinnamon and maple sugar cookies from Healthy Taste of Life are not only adorable, but they’re super simple and are guaranteed to have you grabbing thirds.
- Mini salted rosemary rum pecan pies from Paleo Gluten-Free Guy are stinking cute and would make the cutest addition to your holiday spread.
- Gingerbread ice cream from A Girl Worth Saving is definitely one worth trying this year because let’s be real; ice cream is great all year ’round.
- White chocolate peppermint cookies from Strength & Sunshine are adorable and festive, and totally gluten-free, vegan, and allergy-friendly.
- Gluten-free fruit cake from It’s Not Complicated is so easy you could make more than one and then brag to your friends and family how you spent all day in the kitchen baking them a cake.
- Peppermint fudge from Wow, It’s Veggie?! is vegan and made with only three ingredients; talk about simple!
- Christmas snowflake bundt cake from Healthy Taste of Life is gluten-free, dairy-free, and made without any refined sugars.
- And of course if you want something gluten-free, dairy-free and FULL of ALL THE SUGARS, you can try my famous Cake Batter Chocolate Chip Cookies 😉
Now the real question is: which treat will you be baking first?
Natasha Funderburk is a wife, #boymom, NASM-Certified Personal Trainer, Certified Nutrition Consultant, and ACE-Behavior Change Specialist. When not watching her son play baseball, she can be found on various writing platforms, coaching her clients to live their best lives, drinking all the coffee, and conducting living-room dance parties.