Trying to make those Starbucks trips a little more calorie-friendly this season? Girl, you’re not alone. Typically I like to follow @themacrobarista on Instagram for my macro-friendly versions of my favorite holiday drinks. BUT – if you’re looking for a peppermint mocha frappuccino recipe that won’t break your calorie bank, OR put a dent in your wallet as you’re catching up on last minute holiday gifts, try this peppermint mocha frappuccino protein smoothie that you can make at home.
Protein Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Services LLC Associates and RewardStyle affiliate, I may earn a small commission for any purchases made through affiliate links. You can read my full disclaimer and disclosure statement here.
Pin this for later…
Protein Smoothie Peppermint Mocha Ingredients:
- 4 ounces unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 4-6 ounces cold brew coffee (you can alter the amounts of coffee-milk ratio however you prefer)
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (save 25% on Sculpt Nation protein with code Natasha.f25)
- 1-2 drops of peppermint extract
Protein Smoothie Peppermint Mocha Directions:
- Mix all ingredients together in your blender.
- Blend until you reach the desired consistency.
- Optional: top with whipped cream and crushed candy canes
Shop the Look:
- Holiday straws from Amazon
- Crushed candy canes from Amazon
- Red leggings + Sports Bra from V Threads
- Scroll for cute holiday drinking glass options: