ABOUT THE CLIENT
No Dash of Gluten is a website that I created from scratch (pardon the pun), then sold it on Niche Investor.
THE MAIN OBJECTIVE
This project consisted of creating the website from scratch; WordPress theme installation, SEO-focused blog writing, logo design, and establishing the social media handles for handoff.
ABOUT THE OUTCOME
No Dash of Gluten features delicious gluten free recipes. The new owner has started including a wide array of recipes, (not all just gluten free), appealing to an even bigger audience.
Written Blog Posts
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Cookies, Christmas Edition
- Dairy Free Christmas Desserts
- Sweet Potato Egg Cups
- Kitchen Essentials to Make Your Life Easier
- Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- Caulipower Pizza Crust Review
- Make Your Donuts Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Side Dishes For Thanksgiving
- Rice Krispie Treats Gluten Free
- Birthday Cake Smoothie
- Strawberry Chocolate Protein Shake
- The Best Iced Coffee From Starbucks
- Inside Out Egg Roll Recipe: Easy Friday Night Dinner Ideas
- Protein Smoothie Bowl: Acai Edition
- Looking for gluten free products at Costco? This list will make your shopping trip easier
- Daily Harvest Delivery is Your New BFF
- Easy Sheet Pan Dinner
- There’s Nothing Like Gluten Free Soup to Ring in the Fall Season
- Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken: Perfect for Gluten Free Tacos
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Breakfast Ideas You’ll Love
what we accomplished
ATTRACTIVE, RESPONSIVE WEBSITE
Created an attractive, responsive, fast website perfect for showcasing recipes, affiliate links, and generating traffic to convert.
The majority of the page’s traffic at the time of sale was coming from Google, with multiple blog articles ranking on page one.
multiple interested buyers
When listed on Niche Investor, No Dash of Gluten received multiple offers from interested buyers.
NDOG was completely turn-key, ready to go for the new owner to take full control with an already invested audience, and growing Google analytics.
Disclaimer: For website makeovers, I do not do any custom design work or coding. I will, however, help you find a theme that fits your vision + brand, install it for you, and get your entire site up and running (including optimizing your site for SEO).
Or, just a portion of that project. It’s whatever fits you, best. Website platforms that I will assist with include WordPress, WooCommerce (WordPress based), and Shopify. I am also happy to assist with simple logo design, but I can also refer you to some amazing graphic designers for more intricate logo work.