ABOUT THE CLIENT
Salt + Sparrow is a Spiritual Growth Blog and online publication that features Bible Studies, stories of faith, and more from a variety of Christian voices.
THE MAIN OBJECTIVE
This project was a WordPress theme installation, site set-up, and simple logo design. Ongoing projects include blog post creation, and social media management.
ABOUT THE OUTCOME
Salt + Sparrow has grown to over 2.5k followers on Facebook, and is ranking on page 1 of Google for a variety of blog posts, with 45% of its monthly traffic coming from Google.
Written Blog Posts
- Habakkuk Bible Study and Why it’s Relevant Today
- 5 Verses from Psalms for Anxiety
- Devotional: Adopting a Spirit of Power
- Christian Workout Music Playlist
- Book of James Bible Study | Living What We Say We Believe
- Book of James Bible Study | Faith and Works
- Bible Study James Chapter 3 Summary
- Bible Study on James Chapter 4: Our Will vs. God’s Will
- Book of James Bible Study | The Prayer of Faith
- A Purposeful Life: Growing in Confidence and Faith
- In The Heavenly Seat: Q+A With Amanda Frey
- 20 Encouraging Bible Verses for Moms
- 5 Easy Ways to Love Your Neighbor
- Setting Intentions for the New Year
- 5 Bible Verses For Motivation
- Scriptures for Faith and Healing
- 4 Lessons We Can Learn From the Story of Job
- Christian Self Love: Is It Really So Bad?
- Psalms for Comfort and Strength
- He Knows My Name
- Support Christian Owned Businesses When You Shop This Holiday Season
Disclaimer: For website makeovers, I do not do any custom design work or coding. I will, however, help you find a theme that fits your vision + brand, install it for you, and get your entire site up and running (including optimizing your site for SEO).
Or, just a portion of that project. It’s whatever fits you, best. Website platforms that I will assist with include WordPress, WooCommerce (WordPress based), and Shopify. I am also happy to assist with simple logo design, but I can also refer you to some amazing graphic designers for more intricate logo work.