Healthy, easy recipe that’s perfect for any meal! Breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even post workout. Delicious, nutritious, and ready to eat in a matter of minutes.
- One sweet potato (chopped)
- 1 package of Coleman Organic Chicken Sausage with Spinach
- Chopped kale (you choose the amount) – I used about 2 cups
- Olive oil
- Veggie seasoning and sea salt to taste
- Chop sweet potato and put in air fryer, on 390 for 15-20 minutes (optional: drizzle with a little olive oil and sea salt)
- Cook pre-cooked sausage links over medium heat until browned
- Saute kale over medium heat with a little olive oil and seasoning until soft
This made two servings for me! Optional add ins: scrambled eggs, other veggies, buffalo sauce.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 363
- Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Protein: 32g
Keywords: Paleo, gluten-free, breakfast