Delicious, healthy pasta recipe that you can enjoy without the guilt!
- 1 package of Banza Noodles (I used Cavatappi)
- Leftover cooked chicken thighs (I used about 2.5 oz per serving, this recipe makes 4 servings total)
- 1 package frozen broccoli (you could also use fresh)
- Garlic Salt, and Pepper to taste
- Drizzle of olive oil
Drizzle of olive oi
- Sautee broccoli over low-medium heat with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper to taste
- In a separate pan, cook pasta until done, drain
- Combine pasta and broccoli and cook together on low heat – about five minutes, adding a little more olive oil
- Add in your cooked chicken and stir together
- Serve and enjoy!
My favorite way to make chicken thighs is to clean them off, throw them in the air fryer with some garlic salt and pepper, on 400 degrees for about 20-25 minutes (I’m a nut about cooking meat so I usually check the temp every few minutes during those last five). Don’t forget to flip halfway through!
- Serving Size: 1/4
- Calories: 405
- Fat: 19g
- Carbohydrates: 37g
- Protein: 28g
Keywords: Pasta, Gluten-Free